1598 Bay is a collection of new, contemporary homes in a privileged Marina address, overlooking Moscone Park and just steps from Fort Mason, the Marina Green and Chestnut Street.
1598 Bay Street is surrounded by world renowned vistas, and is located at the corner of Buchanan Street in the Marina neighborhood.
The residences are accentuated by designer finishes, including custom kitchens and lavish bath suites.
Many homes feature Bay and park views, patios, or private rooftop terraces.
The building is built of concrete and steel on stable ground (not landfill), and features a lobby and rooftop lounge with panoramic views for fireside gatherings and outdoor dining.
A-list shopping and dining on Chestnut Street, Union Street and Fillmore Street are all within walking distance.
Hiking, biking, wind-surfing, paddle boarding, swimming and sailing are just some of the options that the casual or serious sports enthusiasts can enjoy nearby.
- Each home features a beautiful palette of finishes and materials, highlighted by culinary-level appliances, lavish amounts of quartz and marble, meticulous finishes, light-filled living spaces and private patios, balconies and rooftop terraces (for select units).
- 9′ high ceilings in living areas
- Concrete and steel building built on firm ground provides for structural integrity and superior noise attenuation.
- Air conditioning with Nest thermostat controls
- Wide-plank European Oak flooring throughout the home, including bedrooms
- All Bosch kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, refrigerator with bottom freezer, microwave and dishwasher in most homes
- 48-bottle wine refrigerators (in select homes)
- All Thermador kitchen including large gas cooktop, electric wall oven, large refrigerator with bottom freezer, microwave, dishwasher and 42 bottle dual zone wine refrigerator in 3 bedroom residences
- Custom Studio Becker “Collection 8” European kitchen and bathroom cabinetry
- CaesarStone “Fresh Concrete” kitchen countertops with glazed brick kitchen backsplash, granite bathroom counters and marble bathroom flooring
- Waterworks plumbing fixtures, Duravit toilets, Serenity lighted mirrors in bathrooms
- Outdoor patios and balconies (in select homes)
- Kohler soaking tubs (in select homes)
- Walk-in showers (in select homes)
- Large combined walk-in shower with freestanding soaking tub in “wet room” (in select units)
- Custom fireplace in living room with glazed brick mantle and accent wall (in most 3 bedroom homes)
- Wired for 1G fiber optic and cable service throughout the home
- One private parking space included with Electric vehicle charging capability
- Concrete and steel construction provide a long lasting building with acoustic privacy.
- Rare Marina location on stable ground (not landfill).
- Windows on all four building sides allow for ample light in all homes.
- Common roof deck with outdoor kitchen (including BBQ and refrigerator), multiple dining tables, and fire pit lounge area with views of the bridge, Alcatraz and Pacific Heights.
- Secure underground parking with electric vehicle charging availability.
- Private storage units available (to accommodate skis, wind surf boards, paddle boards, etc.).
- Convenient and secure indoor bicycle parking.
- Building wired for 1 gigabit fiber optic internet service and high speed cable connection.
- Wi-Fi in the common areas (lobby and roof ).
- Private balconies, patios, and roof decks (for select units).
- Intimate garden area for relaxation and social gatherings.
- High tech building security includes smartphone-enabled electronic access control and guest entry system as well as automated surveillance via distributed cameras.
- Convenient, automated and secure package delivery locker system to accept your packages while you are away.