- Many homes feature double or triple exposures, with expansive windows framing intimate vistas of San Francisco Bay, the historic Jackson Square streetscape, or iconic architectural landmarks.
- Residences are exemplified by 11-foot ceiling heights in the living rooms and 7-inch-wide plank European oak flooring throughout.
- The kitchens are fitted with custom-designed dark oak cabinetry and millwork, Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances, Waterworks Henry un-lacquered brass gooseneck faucet, Taj Mahal leathered quartzite countertop and backsplash, and European oak flooring.
- The five-fixture bathrooms are clad in honed Italian Grigio Fleury marble, Waterworks Ludlow un-lacquered brass fittings and a decadent soaking tub.
- The bathrooms’ high-gloss lacquer dual vanity is fitted with a chocolate truffle honed marble top, and the separate glass-enclosed shower features mosaic-tiled floors and Waterworks un-lacquered brass fixtures.
- Interiors that exhibit a high level of craftsmanship from the un-lacquered brass fittings in the kitchens and baths, to the custom ebony oak and Macassar residence entry doors, accented with bronze hardware, every finish is elegantly nuanced.
Brass entry doors and a sculptural sconce welcome residents and visitors into a private and sophisticated residential lobby.
The attended lobby is fitted with fumed, oak-paneled accent walls and a Macassar ebony-detailed concierge desk.
The lobby is designed with richly upholstered seating areas accented with original artwork, framed mirrors, and decorative screens crafted from blackened steel and smoked glass.
A signature Calacatta Turquoise marble wall surrounds a custom oversized fireplace.
Bespoke touches include an elegant ornamental ceiling finished in fumed bright natural oak and geometrically patterned Antiqued Noire and Crema Ella marble stone flooring.
A vehicular entry on Pacific Avenue offers secured indoor parking for each residence.
288 Pacific benefits from a location near the waterfront in a historic district
Residents enjoy two rooftop amenity terraces that offer views of the downtown skyline and San Francisco Bay
The seventh-floor terrace includes a fire pit, outdoor kitchen, wet bar, and dining table for entertaining