- Jr. 1 BD from $665,000, HOA $436 to $452/mo.
- 1BR/1Bath from $979000 with 1 car parking, HOA $544/mo.
- 1BR+Den/1Bath from $1,064,000 with 1 car parking, HOA $544 to $577/mo.
- 2BR/2Bath from $1,243,000 with 1 car parking, HOA $577 to $737/mo.
- 3BR/2Bath only 1 available with 1 car parking, HOA $764/mo.
- 3BR/2Bath+half bath from $2,016,000 to $2,5050,000 with 1 car parking, HOA $764/mo.
Homes sizes at 950 Tennessee St. are expected to range from junior-one-bedroom homes to three-bedroom homes.
Building amenities are expected to include a U-shaped plan with open space in a central courtyard that is 30′ wide, and publicly accessible mid-block passage.
- 950 Tennessee spans the width of a city block and will be u-shaped in plan, with open space in the form of a central courtyard.
- The building is one structure, although the style and massing is broken into two components – one residential in texture and the other more industrial, reflecting the variety in the immediate project vicinity.
- The southern portion of the building is designed with an industrial aesthetic intended to reflect the industrial precedents in the Dogpatch Historic District – especially the adjacent building at 970 Tennessee Street, which was constructed in 1935.
- The northern portion of the building, in contrast, will have an architectural aesthetic intended to reflect the more residential character of the Dogpatch Historic District – especially the Pelton Cottages and other residential buildings found further south along Tennessee St and Minnesota St, with their repetitive verticality and narrow gaps between them.
- 950 Tennessee will feature a 30-foot wide publicly-accessible mid-block passage from Tennessee St to Minnesota St.
- The passage will be located in the approximate location of the historic Kentucky Place, an alley immediately south of the site that joined Tennessee St to Minnesota St until 1935.
- Developer: LEAP Development
- Architect: Handel Architects