Oceanwide Center is a mixed-use, combined 2 million-square-foot, skyscraper complex under construction in the South of Market neighborhood of San Francisco, consisting of two high-rise towers.
The buildings together will provide 1.35 million square feet of office space, and 650,000 square feet of condo residential units
- No information available on the condo units at this time.
The taller tower
- located at 50 First Street
- planned to rise up to 905 feet
- 34 stories or 1,010,000 square feet of office space below 19 floors with approx 111 condo residential units
- The building’s ground level will be open, accessible and transparent
- the base provides a new ‘urban room’ with new pedestrian routes through the buildings
- The tower’s design will be reminiscent of the John Hancock Center in Chicago, with diagonal, exterior bracing and taper towards the top
- If completed as proposed, the tower would become San Francisco’s second-tallest building after Salesforce Tower
The shorter tower
- located at 512 Mission Street
- proposed to be 605 feet tall
- will contain the 169-room Waldorf Astoria San Francisco hotel on the first 21 floors
- approx 154 condo residential units on the upper 33 floors